Automatic Miniload Warehouses
For a wide range of small parts with high turnover rates we realize customized automatic miniload warehouses (AKL) with all-inclusive conveyor system, picking spots, shipment buffer etc.
Rack serving can be made with S/R machines and shuttle systems for picking “goods-to-man”, “man-to-goods” or combinations thereof, depending on individual requirements.
The main focus is placed on ergonomic delivery to the order picker to achieve high picking performance and low error rates.
Several state-of-the-art technologies like “pick-by-light”, “put-to-light”, “pick-by-voice”, handheld terminals and PC-terminals including Hi LIS_WMS online interfaces to different parcel services including label printing serve to support the order picker for best performance.
- rack-supported construction
- Built-in rack constructions
- Single-position systems
- Multi-position systems
- Cardboard boxes
- 1-mast construction
- 2-mast construction
- Combi telescopic forklifter; single/multiple
- Push technology
- Grip technology
- Electronic feedback control for drives
- Energy recovery
- Laser/camera rack fine positioning
- Teach-in rack fine positioning
- Traffic adjusted acceleration values
- Algorithmic track optimization
- Roof and wall cladding
- Smoke and heat ventilation discharge system
- Fire alarm system
- Sprinkler systems
- Oxyreduct systems
- Air conditioning